Gratitude Journal – 365 Affirmations Ebooks
Want more out of life than what you currently have?
You’ve done it. I’ve done it. In fact, everyone has done this. Do you remember the woman wearing the business suit, who walked into the store with such an air of confidence that you were sure she must be the owner?
At the time, you thought, “I wish I could be that successful and confident.” Then, there was the time you saw a man at the park, with a bunch of kids. They were all laughing, playing, having a great time, and enjoying life to its fullest. As you watched, you smiled and thought, “I wish I could be that happy and carefree.”
Unfortunately, wishing won’t make you more successful or any happier. However, you don’t have to spend the rest of your life on the outside, looking in. Whether you want to be more successful, happier, or any of a million other things, you can change your status quo and your life, with the help of powerful, positive affirmations.
This workbook includes 365 Days of Positive Affirmations to TRANSFORM Your Life.
From this workbook you will:
- Learn how to uncover the big picture details so you can successfully reach your goals.
- Gain solid tips for turning your wishes into reality.
- Learn how positive affirmations can support and enhance your progress from the very first day.
- Uncover ways to alter affirmations to make them believable and acceptable to you. Discover ways to incorporate fun and beneficial activities with your positive affirmations for greater success.
PLUS you will receive your FREE Limiting Self Beliefs Workbook when you purchase 365 Affirmations!!
Gratitude is an emotion. It’s how you feel when you’re thankful for something. Think right now about something that you’re thankful for. It can be small like the socks on your feet or it can be larger like the roof over your head, your job, your family or your life.
Gratitude is also an awareness or recognition. When you express or feel gratitude, you’re acknowledging that there is good in your life, in you, in the world and all around you. Feeling grateful changes how you feel inside.
It’s easy to let the negative thoughts, words, situations, events, and actions in the world take over your heart and mind. Many in society seem to focus on the negative. It’s on the news, in magazines and newspapers, and it may be the general tone of the conversations you encounter during the day. Yet, the simple emotion and expression of gratitude diminishes all of that negativity in a powerful way.
Now you have the opportunity to have your own personal gratitude journal at your fingertips!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The pages can be printed out as your first gratitude journal.
- List of 25 ideas on where to find gratitude.
- Contains 100 tips, quotes, and gratitude prompts to get you started.
PLUS receive your FREE Meditation Kick Start Kit when you purchase My Gratitude Journal!