Megan R. Fenyoe, LCSW:
Megan R. Fenyoe is a Veteran, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Transformational Mindset Coach, Best Selling Author, Speaker|Trainer, Host of The Blonde Bombshell Podcast and founder of the I Am Enough Movement. She is a contributing writer for Thrive Global as well as Badassery Magazine.
Megan is an Amazon Best Selling Author who recently published her book You Are Enough: 5 Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength. Megan has been featured on SiriusXM Radio including the Jenny McCarthy show, TV/Radio Shows, multiple podcasts, as well as various magazines.
Megan has successfully transformed every area of her life using her proven 5 Step System. Now she feels fully alive! She truly believes she is more than Enough.
Megan’s passion and purpose is to help you (1) build confidence, (2) find clarity in getting what you truly want in life, (3) get inspired to take action towards building the life of your dreams, and (4) ultimately, believe you are ENOUGH!
Book a Call With Megan:
WANT TO LEARN THE #1 SECRET THAT HOLD PEOPLE BACK?
BOOK YOUR FREE CALL HERE TO FIND OUT!
Specialties, Awards and Nominations
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW) in Michigan since 2008 and California since 2015 specializing in Substance Abuse, PTSD, Chronic Pain and mindset.
- Commissioned into the Air Force as a 1st LT in March 2012
- Promoted to Captain in December 2012
- Amazon Best Selling Author
- Founder of the international I Am Enough Movement Non- Profit Organization
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Connected Women of Influence Women on the Rise Nominee, 2018
- Women of Influencer award from Elevate Women’s Group, 2018
- Red Diamond Award Winner, CW Events, 2019
- Life Time Achievement Award Winner, All Women Rock Event, 2019
- Online Super Hero Award Nominee, EZWay Events, 2019
- Beverly Jean Charles Award, Women of Achievement Event, 2019
- Global mental Health Awareness and Advocacy Award, Women of Achievement, 2019
- Runner up Ms. US Women of Achievement, 2019
- Ms. San Diego Women of Achievement, 2019