About Megan And Her Mission
Everyone has a unique story, and Megan wants to help you create your very own “Strength Story.” How would your life transform is you were able to easily:
- Clear hidden sabotaging thinking patterns
- Create better strategies for coping with adversity
- Cultivate healthier habits for your mind, body and soul?
Megan Fenyoe is an Air Force Veteran, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist (LCSW), TEDx Speaker, 2x Best Selling Author,
Host of The Blonde Bombshell Podcast and I Am Enough TV and Founder and CEO of the international I AM ENOUGH movement ™ which is a 501c(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Working as a Mental Health Therapist for the past 15 years, Megan is considered an expert in her field. She has helped hundreds of people accurately assess their challenges and identify ways they can change – capitalizing on the strengths they already have while building new ones.
Megan is an Amazon Best Selling Author of 2 books: You Are Enough: 5 Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength and You Are Perfectly Imperfect: 3 Steps To Unapologetically Owning Who You Are and is a contributing author in the best-selling book The Duality of the Modern Woman.
For her expertise, Megan has been featured on over 200 media outlets including SiriusXM Radio the Jenny McCarthy show, San Diego KUSI News, NBC Wood TV 8 , and National Association of Social Worker’s Podcast
Megan has been awarded Empowered Woman of the Year 2022 by IAOTP as well as Lifetime Achievement Award from President Joe Biden, Special Congressional Recognition Award from the United States Congress, Certificate of Recognition from the California State Senate, Top Mental Health Therapist of the Year 2021 by IAOTP, Author of Influence Award from Connected Women, Kate Linder Volunteer of The Year Legend Award and the Global Mental Health Awareness and Advocacy Award by Women of Achievement.
Megan has gone through many struggles throughout her life which included being involved in a narcissistic abusive marriage. She was left traumatized and this is when she began questioning if she was enough. For many years she was living a life without meaning and purpose.
Megan’s life began to change when she finally said yes to herself and walked away from the abuse. She has successfully transformed every area of her life using her proven 5 Step System and is now am living a vibrant, beautiful life. A life where she truly believes she is enough.
Megan has successfully transformed every area of her life using her proven 5 Step System. Now she feels fully alive! She truly believes she is more than Enough.
Megan’s passion and purpose is to help you (1) build confidence, (2) find clarity in getting what you truly want in life, (3) get inspired to take action towards building the life of your dreams, and (4) ultimately, believe you are ENOUGH!
Mind, Body & Soul Empowerment To Live the Life you Truly Desire
Megan’s 2 Best Selling books You Are Enough: 5 Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength and You Are Perfectly Imperfect: 3 Steps To Unapologetically Owning Who You Are provides you with Step-By-Step Guides to redesigning your life so you can live the life you have always dreamed of.
Megan’s Speaking Highlights
Transformational Speaker and Trainer
Click the “Learn More” button below!
Specialties, Awards and Nominations
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW) in Michigan since 2008 and California since 2015 specializing in Substance Abuse, PTSD, Chronic Pain and mindset.
- Commissioned into the Air Force as a 1st LT in March 2012
- Promoted to Captain in December 2012
- Amazon Best Selling Author
- Founder of the international I Am Enough Movement Non- Profit Organization
- Host of I Am Enough TV on Roku and Amazon Fire TV
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Connected Women of Influence Women on the Rise Nominee, 2018
- Women of Influencer Award Winner, Elevate Women’s Group, 2018
- Online Superhero Award Nominee, eZWay Events, 2019
- Beverly Jean Charles Award Winner, Women of Achievement Event, 2019
- Global Mental Health Awareness and Advocacy Award Winner, Women of Achievement, 2019
- Runner up Ms. US Women of Achievement, 2019
- Ms. San Diego Women of Achievement, 2019
- Amazing Women Award Nominee, NAWBO, 2020
- Kate Linder Volunteer of The Year Legend Award Nominee by eZWay Events, 2020
- Connected Women of Influence Gamechanger Nominee, 2020
- Connected Women of Influence Author of Influence Award Winner, 2020
- Queens Cup Award Winner, Carl Wilson, 2020
- Certificate of Recognition from the California State Senate, 2021
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition Award from the United States Congress, 2021
- Lifetime Achievement Award from President Joe Biden, 2021
- Top Mental Health Therapist of the Year 2021 by IAOTP
Book a Call With Megan:
Have you ever felt like you’re not ENOUGH?
Are you struggling with depression, anxiety, limiting beleifs?
We all have challenges – whether it be with our health, career, relationships, etc. but it is how we deal with these challenges that allows us to either stay stuck or begin creating the life we truly desire!
Change starts with a single step.
SPEAKING EVENT ATTENDEE
YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
NATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, JUICE PLUS+
Subscribe to receive tips, upcoming events and more!